Our company provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, divorce or anything else.
The Aida Group is a real estate solutions company based out of Houston. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how our Company work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Do any of these situations look familiar to you?
- Are you in Foreclosure or about to be?
- Do you own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do you own a Vacant Property?
- Did you Inherit an Unwanted Property?
- Do you Need to Relocate Quickly and need to sell your house fast?
- Do you want to Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are you going through a Divorce?
- Are you tired of being a Landlord?
- Does your House Need Repairs?
- Are you selling as part of An Estate Sale?
- Is your House Sitting Vacant?
- Are you facing Bankruptcy?
- Has your Listing Expired?
- Are you looking for Debt Relief?
- Do you have Little or No Equity and need to sell?
Sometimes life happens and the house you bought years ago is no longer the dream it once was. We understand that things can happen and our company can provide you with the solutions to help you sell your house fast. People all over the Houston area have lost their jobs, gotten transferred out of state, or simply canʼt afford their mortgage payments. We are here to help you regardless of your situation.
The sooner you call, the quicker we can help you!
Partner: Patti McGregor
Patti has been investing in real estate in Houston for 14 years along with her brother Chuck and son TK. While gaining first hand experiences, Patti has attended numerous bootcamps with many of the best U.S. mentors that have taught her how to streamline our company business in this ever changing economy. Although her primary focus is purchasing single family homes, she also excels at acquiring homes that have complex probate problems and selling them at her one-of-a-kind Highest Bidder Auctions.
Partner: Rob McGregor (TK)
TK moved to Houston in 2003 in order to join the family real estate investment business, Real Wealth Inc. (RWI). At that time, RWI was totally focused on the rehab segment of the Houston real estate market and he wanted to broaden their business objectives to include other segments of the market such as probate, wholesale, foreclosure, short sale, and loan modification. Initially, TK’s primary role within RWI was to develop and refine the marketing processes in order to acquire and service leads. Since then, TK has broadened his knowledge and execution skills in the areas of marketing, funding, buying and selling. This has created our company The Aida Group.
Marketing Director: Tammy McGregor
Tammy McGregor has had a keen interest and knowledge in marketing real estate for the past 9 years.The breadth of her expertise is extensive in helping seller’s market their homes beyond their expectations and/or to help buyers choose their ideal home. Shortly after Tammy graduated from the University of Calgary, she received a diploma in web/print design. She has worked as a professional real estate photographer for luxury homes for many years and her photos have been featured in numerous magazines. She has won “BEST OF HOUZZ in Design Photgraphy” for several years on Houzz.com.
Hereʼs What We Can Do For You:
- You will pay NO FEES and NO COMMISSIONS when we buy your house.
- We pay ALL closing costs associated with the transaction.
- We are a Houston based company that can buy your house in ANY condition regardless of what you OWE or if you are in FORECLOSURE … We can sincerely HELP YOU!
- We can give you CASH in your hands within a few days of you contacting us. We can CLOSE FAST!
Call Us Today! 832-210-3008
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.